Call Us Today! 636-797-3630
10665 Business 21
Hillsboro, MO 63050
Types of Business insurance to consider
Have you set up your dream business recently? You'll need to get a commercial insurance policy that protects your company and your employees. Turn to John Dietrich Insurance Inc. to give Jefferson County the insurance policies they deserve.
We'll shop among the best markets in the area to find the coverage that's suitable for you and your business at affordable rates. We work with many insurance companies to give you several options to choose from.
Just call us at 636-797-3630 today!
Every commercial operation needs business insurance. The specific blend of coverage types you need for your business depends on many factors, such as whether your employees handle money, dangerous substances, sensitive data, or expensive merchandise.
For example, you may need some combination of the following types of commercial coverage:
- General liability, contractor’s liability, or professional liability (errors and omissions)
- Directors’ and officers’ liability
- Malpractice insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- Commercial vehicle or commercial truck insurance
- Contractors and builder’s risk coverage
- Business interruption insurance
- Landlord insurance
- Commercial tenants insurance
- Crime coverage or fidelity insurance
- Cyber-crime insurance
- Workers compensation
While you certainly do not need all of these coverage types to safely run your business, it’s nice to know that you have a variety of ways to manage the specific risks your company faces.
Let our trusted agents help you determine the proper coverage for you!
Call 636-797-3630 today!